All our communications are over SSL to ensure that transacting with us is secure. We have strict security and confidentiality procedures covering the storage and disclosure of information in order to maintain confidentiality; prevent unauthorised access; and to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Articles in this section
- The customer would like their products delivered to a different address from the one given on their loan agreement, is this ok?
- How do you process refunds or cancellations?
- Who do I call if I need assistance?
- Is it difficult to administer?
- Do I need a license to offer consumer credit?
- Does a customer have to re-apply for a new loan if they want to buy more items with finance?
- How do I ensure you provide my customers with a high level of customer service?
- What happens if a customer's application is declined?
- How easy is the application process for my customers?
- Is there any risk of bad debt?