If we are unable to approve an application we will notify the customer directly. Due to Data Protection we are unable to disclose to you why an application was declined. However, the customer can contact us for further explanation. And, for automatic declines, the customer is redirected back to your website to choose an alternative payment method.
Articles in this section
- The customer would like their products delivered to a different address from the one given on their loan agreement, is this ok?
- How do you process refunds or cancellations?
- Who do I call if I need assistance?
- Is it difficult to administer?
- Do I need a license to offer consumer credit?
- Does a customer have to re-apply for a new loan if they want to buy more items with finance?
- How do I ensure you provide my customers with a high level of customer service?
- What happens if a customer's application is declined?
- How easy is the application process for my customers?
- Is there any risk of bad debt?