No. affordttNOW customers are given a dedicated account which allows them to manage their loan. This account also enables them to repeat purchase without the need to undertake another full loan application.
Articles in this section
- The customer would like their products delivered to a different address from the one given on their loan agreement, is this ok?
- How do you process refunds or cancellations?
- Who do I call if I need assistance?
- Is it difficult to administer?
- Do I need a license to offer consumer credit?
- Does a customer have to re-apply for a new loan if they want to buy more items with finance?
- How do I ensure you provide my customers with a high level of customer service?
- What happens if a customer's application is declined?
- How easy is the application process for my customers?
- Is there any risk of bad debt?